Syllabus, Handbook & Tip Sheet
Please review the Director’s Syllabus, Boosters Member Handbook, and Summer Camp Tip Sheet.
Scroll down to view all four steps!
Fill out this Fall Registration Form so we know who will be joining regiment (which includes both band & guard).
All members need to download the first two documents below. Medical forms are only needed if you wish medication to be provided to your teen during practices and competitions. Please bring these forms to the in-person registration on June 5.
Go to our boosters web store to purchase the following items.
All Band & Guard Members
- Mini camps I, II, and III (All band & guard members)
- Black tour shirt (All band & guard members)
- Travel jackets and travel pants (Band and color guard have different travels, both sold on the web store.)
- Travel bag (All new band & guard members)
- Band gloves (All band members, except for Pit & Battery)
- Marching band shoes (All band members) – This is the one item you would order from McCormick’s, outside of our web store. (Choose Drillmaster or Super Drillmaster only. Scroll down to see image for details.)
- Sticks & mallets (Pit & Battery Only)
Color Guard Members
- Color guard costume, gloves, shoes, rifle, and flag bag
- Other items on ThinkOne.
A minimum donation of $200 by September 1 would be greatly appreciated and truly needed. You can donate on our web store. If you wish to send in a check instead, you can send it with this this donation form to this address: UHRB, Inc. | P.O. Box 271, Upland, CA 91785