UHRB, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization, and in order for us to continue with this IRS classification, we may only participate in tax-exempt fundraising activities that benefit all group members, not individual members [Internal Revenue Code 501(c)3]. This nonprofit designation gives us the opportunity to maximize our fundraising efforts and obtain much-needed corporate sponsorships.
Raising funds is definitely challenging, and that’s why we need all the help that students and families can provide. Below are some possible fundraisers during the year as well as a link where you can donate.
We truly cannot make this happen without you! Let’s help these students be a part of an award-winning program that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
Ongoing & Current Fundraisers
These fundraisers below can generate a great deal of revenue for our program without a lot of work on your part. Please share the links with your family and friends!
- Amazon Smile – Pay for your purchases at smile.amazon.com, and Amazon will donate a small percentage of your sale to our program. (Directions from their website: “On your first visit on smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.”)
- Flamingo Flocking – Click on the link to learn more or if you’re ready to place an order now, send an email to email@example.com. We can also use your help with this fundraiser. We need booster members to pick up flamingos from houses that were flocked the night before, and we also need help flocking houses. It usually takes between 20-40 minutes of your time. Please click here to sign up.
- Gourmet Coffee – We have our own branded coffee! Show your Upland Highland Regiment pride by making a purchase. For $39.99, you will get three 12 oz. bags of coffee. Shipping and taxes are included. Family and friends can also order this coffee from anywhere in the country using the same link. So please share the link with them and encourage them to make a purchase!
- Scrip – Earn money using gift cards at places where you normally shop and at no extra cost to you! Click here to learn more. If you need help getting started, email our financial secretary Melissa Macias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep an eye out for when we announce these opportunities!
- Bake Sales
- Car Wash
- Candied Apple Sales
- Hosted Shows
- See’s Candy
- Western States Jazz Festival
Donations are always needed. Our role as boosters is to raise money and fill in the deficit that the school district’s budget doesn’t cover. Any amount is always appreciated! Click here to donate on our web store!
Need help with any of our fundraisers? Have a suggestion or want to help? Please reach out to Velvet Morales, our Ways & Means Chair, at email@example.com.
Here’s a breakdown of the projected expenses we need to raise as a booster community. These are approximate costs which may be subject to revision as the season continues and needs change. To make a donation, please visit our web store by clicking here. Every dollar brings us closer to our goal of fully funding all the individual programs in this group!
No content on this website may be reproduced or redistributed without the written consent of UHRB, Inc.
UHRB, Inc. | P.O. Box 271, Upland, CA 91785