Scrip is a great way to help raise funds for our UHS band and color guard programs. They offer gift cards for over 750 retailers, and many of them are available as ecards. We’ve had booster members sell physical cards and e-gift cards to family, friends, and co-workers, too.
Sign up on a Computer or a Phone
- On a computer, Go to shopwithscrip.com, look for the blue button that says “Join a Program.”
- On your phone, go to myscripwallet.com and choose “Create an Account.”
- You’ll be asked for an Enrollment Code. Enter <3LC197941L236 > and select “Register.” Do not input the symbols “<” or “>.”
- Fill in the enrollment form to finish setting up your account.
- Register your phone for two-step verification.
- Once your account is set up, you will have the option to link a bank account to easily pay using your checking or savings account. Or you can use a credit card by entering your card information at checkout.
Sell to People You know!
Here’s how one of our board members was able to help bring in over $700 to the program.
“Twice a year, I’ll reach out to my co-workers to see if they’d like to buy gift cards during Christmas time or at the end of the school year as teacher appreciation gifts. My co-workers like the ability to choose physical cards or e-gift card. If it’s an e-gift card, I can select ‘Make this a gift’ and the e-gift card is delivered to their inbox almost instantly.” – Alice Chen
If you need help, reach out to Melissa Macias, our Scrip coordinator and financial secretary. You can email her at email@example.com.